Qualified Full time Mechanical Fitter
Precision Workforce Services has an exciting new full time position available based in Sydney, for a Qualified Mechanical Fitter Technician to install and service high tech machinery supplied from a world leading German manufacturer of bottling equipment.
Willingness to travel is required, the area we service includes all of Australia, NZ and the Pacific Islands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- installing new machinery and supervising installations
- troubleshooting and machine repairs
- overhauling equipment
Skills & experience:
- Mechanical engineering cert 3 (Qualified tradesman);
- Previous experience working on Krones or KHS bottling machine installations an advantage;
- Excellent problem solving capabilities;
- Experience in the uncrating and assembly of machinery, conveyors etc;
- Able to read and work from drawings and specifications;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Hold a current White Card;
- Hold a valid Driver's License;
- Hold a forklift license;
- Proven understanding of good work health and safety practices;
- Be strong, fit, healthy and be able to work in a team environment;
- German language skills a plus.
If you would like to be considered for this full time opportunity then please to apply including resume, licenses and certificates.